Peregrine Systems Inc. unveils its Get2Factory.com, an automotive and heavy manufacturing portal for the procurement of direct and indirect goods at AutoTech 2000, a 3-day technology forum for automakers and suppliers held in Detroit. Dan Longton, Peregrine senior director-Automotive Solutions, says the system was created in part to address the fact that many Tier Two suppliers are using fax machines and phones rather than web-based forms of communication to link with customers. “Our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.