Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) and its biggest shareholder, Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd., are planning to build a plant to produce electronic-automatic-transmission systems. Perodua Managing Director Aminar Rashid Salleh says the factory will be built at the auto maker’s existing manufacturing facilities in Rawang and is the first of its kind in Malaysia. “Our target is to start EAT production in a couple of years, after due planning and preparation,” the Business Times ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.