Malaysia’s Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) is planning to expand its manufacturing operation in Sungai Choh Rawang, Selangor, to meet an expected increase in demand from the export markets, Managing Director Hafiz Bakar says. Hafiz tells reporters the auto maker also wants to upgrade the facility after an overwhelming response to the company's three models, the government’s Bernama news agency reports. “Our plant must be upgraded next year,” he is quoted as saying. “There is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.