Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) launches its new Viva compact car in Malaysia. Chairman Asmat Kamaludin says 58,900 Vivas will be built this year. Sales are expected to reach 6,500 units per month. The name Viva means “to live” and reflects the auto maker’s aspirations to continue as the compact car manufacturer of choice, Asmat says. “With the launch of Viva, our performance will be sustainable, and we will have another successful year,” he says. Perodua’s share of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.