Malaysia's Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) says a replacement model for the Kancil and Kelisa will be released next March. UMW Holdings Bhd Chairman Asmat Kamaludin tells reporters production of the Kancil and Kelisa will be phased out once the new model hits the market. UMW Holdings owns a 38% stake in Perodua. Asmat says the Kelisa was released in 2001 to replace the 12-year-old Kancil, but consumer demand saw to it that Kancil production continue. The more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.