Doggy seatbelts? Pets are subject to injuries during collisions, too. They also can pose a dangerous distraction to the driver if free to roam around the interior — and can injure human passengers during accidents. With this in mind, Saab Cars USA introduces its Pet Gear line-up, which is approved by the Humane Society of the United States. The line features the Batzi Belt, a restraint system available in three sizes that attaches to the rear-seat three-point seatbelts. The VersaLeash, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.