SAO PAULO – PSA Peugeot Citroen’s operations here plan to import the Peugoet 307 hatchback from Argentina beginning in 2004. Brazil will get the Rallye version of the car, which is powered by a 2L engine and will sticker for $16,000. It is expected to compete with the Chevrolet Astra, Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus. “We hope to sell 300 units per month or 3,600 per year in Brazil, ” says Bruno Grundeler, president of Peugeot do Brasil. Approximately 70% of 307 production in Argentina ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.