CANBERRA – Peugeot Automobiles Australia Ltd. will debut its new 407-model range at the Australian International Motor show in October. Dealers around the country will receive their first shipments of the cars, both the sedan and touring models, in mid-September in anticipation for a coordinated national launch. The vehicles will offer a choice of gasoline and diesel engines. Peugeot 407 The 407 also will offer Australians a number of firsts for its class. Among the innovations is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.