PARIS — PSA Peugeot Citroen next year plans to sell 550,000 Peugeot 307 small hatchbacks, a 44% increase over 1994, the 306 model's best year. Peugeot's confidence is boosted by a 40% jump in sales over the last three years. Plus, its 206 now is by all accounts the best-selling model in France. PSA's internal target for the next “few” years is a further 50% increase. Achieve this, insists the French automaker, and it can remain independent. “We don't believe in an unavoidable death,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.