PARIS — Peugeot Citroen SA predicts its Peugeot brand will triple sales in Asia this year compared to 1999. Sales in Japan will reach 10,000 vehicles, officials say, up 30% over 1999. Peugeot Citroen says it will sell 12,000 new 607 sedans in France this year and 45,000 in the car's first full year. Following the vehicle's launch early next year in the rest of Western Europe and Asia, the car will be the No.1 sedan by a volume maker in the C-segment class, the automaker claims.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.