PARIS – Automobiles Peugeot gets a new slogan and a restyled lion logo for 2010, as it remakes itself in an attempt to grow from the world’s 10th largest brand to 7th place by 2015. The new tagline “Motion & Emotion” is in English, so it can work in the auto maker’s 160 different markets. Growth outside Europe is essential to Peugeot’s plans, as sales in Western Europe are expected to fall somewhere below 10% in 2010, says Jean-Marc Gales, general manager of the Peugeot brand. To ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.