BEIJING — Industrie Pininfarina SpA and First Auto Works are discussing possible joint development projects, sources say. Sergio Pininfarina, president of the Italian auto design firm, recently paid a visit to China's Vice Premier Wu Bangguo to discuss the broad prospects of China's automotive industry. A relationship with FAW wouldn't be the designer's first foray into China. Pininfarina in 1986 signed an agreement with China's Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corp., a venture that developed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.