TURIN — Industrie Pininfarina SpA revealed the first clues to the next generation of Ferraris at Turin's recent motor show, when Sergio Pininfarina and Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo pulled the wraps off the fabulous Rossa concept car. Officially, the Rossa was designed to do no more than celebrate Pininfarina's 70th birthday. Surely Pininfarina's best work for years, the car is a brilliant potential Ferrari defense against front-engine/rear-drive rivals — BMW's Z8 and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.