SINTRA, Portugal — Pininfarina Group and the Portuguese government say they plan to work together to build prototypes of vehicles involving a “flexible, modular hybrid power train and platform” for use in the Portuguese market. The plan is part of “Project 3,” a program designed to find solutions to develop and produce an innovative modular hybrid vehicle to foster a new cycle in the Portuguese automotive industry.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.