VANDALIA, IL – A $4.5 billion project here will mine 17 million tons (15 million t) of coal per year for onsite gasification to power turbine-electric generators and to be converted into gas-to-liquid (GTL) naphtha and diesel fuel. Phase one is expected to begin operating in about four years, with full capacity achieved in seven years, based on the current plan. A spokesman for Clean Coal Power Resources Inc. (CCPRI) says there will be three complete phases, each started one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.