PARIS – Among the technical features of the Citroen DS5 coming to the market this fall are polycarbonate quarterlites from Freeglass of Germany, a leading contributor to renewed industry interest in weight saving. Freeglass has 80% of the plastic-glazing market, Managing Director Rym Benyahia says in an interview, although that percentage could change rapidly with the awarding of a single project because the market segment is so small. Freeglass’ predecessor company, Schefenacker , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.