POZNAN, Poland — Pol-Mot Holding S.A. will take control of 75% of Daewoo Motor Polska Sp. z o.o., according to a tentative deal announced at the motor show here in May and signed June 1. The takeover agreement hinges on the restructuring of debts with Polish banks and a Polish government guarantee on US$100 million in investment credits. Pol-Mot won't say what it will pay for the 75% stake, but it does indicate it plans to increase the share capital of Daewoo Motor Polska by US$20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.