VIENNA – Polish auto maker Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych S.A. (FSO) may produce Chinese Chery QQ minicars at its plant in Warsaw, Polish daily newspaper Dzennik Gazeta Prawna reports. Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. is considering buying a controlling stake in FSO, the newspaper says. “I will neither confirm nor deny,” FSO’s Chairman Janusz Wozniak is quoted as saying. “We want to finalize the negotiations as soon as possible.” FSO currently is 98% owned by Ukrainian vehicle maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.