BUDAPEST – Cadillac & Corvette Central Europe, the Hungarian-based regional marketing office responsible for sales and promotion efforts for General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac brand and Chevrolet Corvette in eight Central Eastern European countries, appoints Saab importer Polar Mobil Kft. as Hungarian dealer for the vehicles. Polar Mobil will open a Cadillac and Corvette showroom in September in the same facility as the Saab showroom here. Chevrolet Corvette The company plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.