VIENNA – The Polish government says it will start talks to sell its 20% controlling share in struggling auto maker Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych S.A. (FSO S.A.), formerly known as Daewoo-FSO Motor, to Ukraine's ZAO ZAZ. ZAZ currently takes 88% of FSO’s production in the form of Daewoo Lanos assembly kits. Formerly Daewoo Lanos, now FSO Lanos. ZAZ in the last several weeks has purchased debts owed by FSO to three Polish banks for about $10 million and is expected to buy FSO’s debts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.