Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. join Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. in halting production at key plants following Monday’s bombings at state-owned oil company Pemex. The explosions blew holes in six pipelines in the state of Veracruz, disrupting the flow of oil and natural gas to portions of the country. Other auto makers reportedly suspending production this week include Honda de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Chrysler de Mexico LLC. Calls seeking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.