When Americans elected Barack Obama president of the United States, they also signed their consent to undergo shock treatment. As the nation’s dependence on foreign oil goes unabated and its fossil-fuel consumption rate continues to skyrocket, the White House has prescribed an attitude adjustment. To reverse these trends and ensure the U.S. remains a global economic power, the Obama Admin. is compelling auto makers to put 1 million electrified vehicles on the road by 2015. Against this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.