Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd., also known as ZX Auto, considers its relationship with its upstart U.S. distributor dead, but at least one official in the U.S. hopes to revive the relationship. The Chinese auto maker’s decision to walk away from the deal follows months of internal turmoil and ensuing lawsuits among executives of China America Cooperative Automotive Inc. (Chamco Auto), which was founded two years ago with the initial goal of importing a compact pickup truck and SUV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.