PHILADELPHIA – The Pontiac G6, due to arrive in dealer showrooms this fall, will be the division's volume leader when all variants are finally on sale, a General Motors Corp. executive says. Coupe and convertible versions of new G6 will join lineup by end of 2005. "We're hoping to be north of 200,000 units when all the models and powertrains are up and running," says Jim Panaretos, in charge of marketing for the G6 and upcoming Pontiac Solstice roadster. Pre-production of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.