CHICAGO — With last month's North American International Auto Show hobbled by Detroit's worst snow storm in decades, many automakers are looking to this month's Chicago Auto Show to replay many vehicles the beleaguered press may have overlooked in Detroit. Such is the case for the Toyota Motor Corp. XYR concept coupe — an early look at the next-generation Toyota Celica coming out this fall — and several other new production or near-production vehicles on display here. Toyota also shows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.