Is the G6 a global economic conference, or a new Pontiac? The fact that tens of millions of consumers in the U.S. could correctly answer that question by the evening of Sept. 13, 2004, is a testament to how powerful non-traditional marketing can be, especially when it is launched through a traditional medium (TV) and amplified by an affiliation with a highly influential celebrity. OK, maybe everyone does not know the G7 Summit is an international conference that involves the world’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.