CHICAGO – General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac division says it has big plans for its high-volume Grand Am. The company plans to refresh the Grand Am SE for the ’03 model year, while a major change will take place in ‘04 models with the introduction of the next-generation Epsilon-based Grand Am. See related story Changes in the Grand Am lineup include the addition of a convertible in 2004, as well as improved performance characteristics. “What we would like to do is have a family of Grand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.