ANN ARBOR – It’s no secret India’s light-vehicle market is booming, second only to China’s dramatic growth in recent years, But how much upside there is depends on the roads, themselves, as well as the cost of materials. “One of the big discussions is how does the industry support (the addition of millions of new) vehicles,” Charles Chesbrough, senior economist for IHS Automotive, says at a University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute conference here. The cost of raw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.