Porsche AG releases the first official photos of the ’05 911 Carrera and Carrera S, which the company says is all-new. Along with new styling that reestablishes the round headlights and pronounced front-fender arches trailing from the headlights that became 911 hallmarks, Porsche says the next-generation 911 includes revised versions of the company’s horizontally opposed “boxer” 6-cyl. engines. The ’05 Carrera will continue with a 3.6L boxer 6-cyl., revised to produce 325 hp (up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.