MUMBAI – Porsche AG launches its second-generation Cayenne sports car in India, offering five models, including an S Hybrid and Diesel variants, priced from Rs6.6 million-Rs12.7 million ($146,000-$282,000). The German auto maker imports to India all of the 32 models it sells, covering the entire range from the 911 Coupe/Cabriolet to the Boxster, Cayman and Panamera. The vehicles are imported completely built-up and subject to a 113% duty. Porsche in 2009 sold 168 cars in India. It’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.