Porsche AG will expand its product line with the addition of the Cayman S, a coupe based on the Boxster platform. Expected to be priced between the 911 Carrera and the Boxster S, the Cayman will feature a 2-seat configuration, with aggressive styling that carries on the Porsche tradition. Power for the new model will be provided via a standard 3.4L, 295-hp 6-cyl. boxer engine mounted in the middle of the chassis. The Cayman fills a notable void in the sports coupe market, a Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.