BUDAPEST – Porsche Hungaria Kft., Hungary’s largest vehicle importer, inaugurates a new €13 million ($15 million) parts warehouse in Budaors, near Budapest. The Hungarian subsidiary, owned by Austrian Porsche Holding, imports Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, SEAT and Porsche brands. The center includes 107,460 sq.-ft. (10,500 sq.-m) of warehouse space and 17,222 sq.-ft. (1,600 sq.-m) of office space. The new facility employs 90 people. The warehouse not only will be used for Hungary but also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.