NASHVILLE – Ten years ago, Porsche Cars North America Inc. nearly vanished from the market. Today, the importer has its sights set on a new U.S. sales record. Cayenne has Porsche on track for 20% sales gain in U.S. “Long term, Porsche has the potential to double sales,” says PCNA President and CEO Peter Schwarzenbauer, adding he thinks the importer will top the 40,000-unit mark for the first time ever within “a couple of years.” Parent Porsche AG hit its low point in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.