As if anticipating the debutante’s grand entrance, Porsche executives anxiously awaited as we broke from our early morning meeting for our first "in person" glimpse of the new Cayenne cross/utility vehicle. We were gathered in Leipzig, Germany, for the launch of the new plant where the Cayenne is to be built. The ground rules were clear: We had 10 minutes to scour the vehicle and no static photos were allowed (although shots could be taken of people mingling around the car.) The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.