Porsche Cars North America Inc. will launch drop-top versions of its 911 Carrera and Carrera S models in first-quarter 2005, priced at $79,100 and $88,900, respectively, not including a $795 freight charge. A Porsche spokesman says ’05 pricing has been bumped up 1% compared with ’04. Both models debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month and are based on redesigned hardtop 911 Carreras released earlier this year. In addition to the soft top, Carrera ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.