Porsche AG says its production, vehicle sales and revenues increased during the first 10 months of the current fiscal year (ending July 31), but the rate of revenue growth slowed from year-ago levels. The German sports car maker says overall sales increased 13.3% through May 31 to 69,685 vehicles, with sales of the new 911 up 21% to 22,973 units and Boxster demand rising 16% to 12,166. The Cayenne cross/utility vehicle remains in high demand, with sales up 6.6% to 33,997 units. Along ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.