Malaysia’s Business Times newspaper says it has learned Porsche importer and distributor Jaseri Automotive Group Sdn Bhd will be replaced by a subsidiary of Sime Darby Bhd, which handles such brands as BMW, Hyundai, Land Rover, Alfa Romeo and Ford. Land Rover, Alfa Romeo and Ford are distributed by Sime Darby subsidiary Auto Connexion Sdn Bhd, while BMW and Hyundai are separate entities that have their own dedicated showrooms and service centers. The newspaper quotes unnamed sources as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.