TOKYO -- Searching for ways to expand its customer base, Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co. has launched a new car navigation system that doubles as a mobile navigator for people on foot. Kyushu Matsushita, a subsidiary of electronics giant Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., is Japan's leading maker of portable car navigation systems. Its new Panasonic KX-GP1 and KX-GP1Z went on sale in July. Planned monthly sales: 7,000 units. The base KX-GP1 model -- weighing just 14.5 oz. (410 grams) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.