POSCO, South Korea’s largest steel producer, says it will supply an unspecified amount of sheet steel to Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s new U.S. plant in Montgomery, AL. Hyundai is POSCO’s biggest sheet-steel customer, accounting for nearly 25% of the 2.5 million tons (2.3 million t) of sheet steel the supplier produces annually. One of four steel production complexes at POSCO center in Pohang, South Korea. It is not yet clear whether the steel will be shipped directly from South Korea to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.