Auto industry experts in Tokyo continue to speculate over last month’s seemingly rushed trip to Japan by two top Ford Motor Co. executives to confer with their counterparts at Toyota Motor Corp. At the end of their 12-hour flight, President Alan Mulally and Mark Fields, president-The Americas, reportedly discussed environmental technology and manufacturing efficiency with Toyota Chairman Fujio Cho and other senior Toyota executives. That done, the two apparently turned around and flew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.