Chrysler Group unleashes two new off-road vehicles on the U.S. market in the coming weeks – the ’05 Dodge Ram Power Wagon and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, with aggressive pricing. The Ram Power Wagon, based on the Dodge Ram 2500, will carry a base price of $36,660 for the regular cab. Dubbed as “the most capable pickup truck ever created,” by Dodge marketers, the Power Wagon comes standard with a 345-hp, 5.7L Hemi V-8 engine, which can be mated to either a 5-speed automatic or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.