VIENNA – While many independent car importers and retailers around the world negotiate with Chinese auto makers over import rights, a Czech Republic company says it has no plans to sell Chinese-made vehicles. However, Prague-based AAA Auto a.s., the largest used-car retailer in Czech Republic, with subsidiaries in Slovakia and Romania, does have plans to establish used-car sites in China. BYD F3 In addition to its used-car business, the company also sells new Chevrolet, Honda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.