PORTLAND, OR – Hyundai Motor America’s move toward luxury branding will depend on how easily the auto maker’s ultra-convenient customer-service program can be expanded, a top executive says. The service includes a “your-time, your-place” vehicle demonstration by dealers, who deliver the Equus premium large sedan to a potential buyer’s home or office. There also is an “at-your-service” free maintenance program, where the dealer picks up a car from the owner, leaving a Genesis or Equus model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.