MONT TREMBLANT, Quebec, Canada – Porsche Cars North America’s ’03 Boxster and Boxster S will arrive in U.S. showrooms the last week of August bearing the same sticker price as the previous model year. The new Boxster starts at $42,600, while its high-powered segment-mate, Boxster S, goes for $51,600. Porsche looks to sell 10,400 units. Of that total, 6,000 will be Boxsters and 4,400 will feature the S designation. Porsche Boxster The majority will be equipped with manual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.