PARIS – Preliminary figures released this month by PSA Peugeot Citroen show growth of China's car market slowed during the second quarter but remained well ahead of 2002. VW will bring new Touran minivan to China. Following a leap in first-quarter growth of 127%, the second quarter saw a 73.6% sales increase. Sales of passenger-car sales through June 30 totaled 901,154 units, says PSA subsidiary Automobiles Citroen, up 94%. The total for 2002 was 1.1 million vehicles, an increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.