Sub-prime isn’t “sub” anymore. Nor is it all that special in today’s economy. Sub-prime lending, also called special financing, is riding a wave that has become a high dealer delivery and profits priority in nearly all markets, experts say. Mark Floyd, AmeriCredit COO: Dedicated sub-prime centers work best. In the largest population areas, says AmeriCredit’s chief operating officer, S. Mark Floyd, “It’s advisable that franchised dealers set up dedicated special-finance centers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.