Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is adopting a wait-and-see approach to Civic Si output for North America, says Dan Bonawitz, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s vice president-corporate planning and logistics. The high-performance 3-door model not only marks the return of Civic’s hatchback incarnation, it will be the only Civic hatch available in North America. And priced between $18,000 and $19,000, preliminary expectations suggest the automaker will have little difficulty selling the 18,000 units it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.