NEW YORK – General Motor Corp.’s Lansing (MI) Delta Township Assembly Center is slowly ramping up Saturn Outlook production to provide enough inventory for the cross/utility vehicle’s market launch by year’s end. So says Anna Kretz, GM vehicle line executive-Midsize Crossover Architecture (Lambda) platform cars. “GMC’s Acadia will be right behind, and the Buick Enclave will roll off the assembly line in the spring,” she says. At a dinner with automotive writers here recently, Kretz says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.