The U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York last week formed the backdrop for Lincoln's preview of the Blackwood, a new upscale model that looks like a jumbo luxury sport/utility with a pickup bed in back. Lincoln says the Blackwood breaks all the rules of luxury vehicles, completely erasing the lines between luxury cars, sport/utilities and pickups. It is scheduled to go on sale in the first half of next year and, according to Jim Rogers, Lincoln's general marketing manager, it will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.