SHANGHAI — Partsmaker Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. posts slim net profits for the year's first half. The subsidiary of the state-owned Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC), reports net profits of RMB371.31 million (US$44.84 million), 4.37% more than last year's same-period earnings of RMB355.74 million (US$42.98 million). Analysts say these numbers are below market expectations. Shanghai Automotive makes gears for Santana sedans, which are manufactured in a joint venture between SAIC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.